Background Check & Drug Test FAQ
Q. How much does a background check or drug test cost?
- U.S. Comprehensive Background Check: $14.00
- U.S. Comprehensive Background Check – NY: $79.00
- Canadian Background Check: $0.00
- U.S. Virgin Islands Background Check: $55.00
- Puerto Rico Background Check: $40.00
- Northern Mariana Islands Background Check: $90.00
- American Samoa Background Check: $55.00
- Guam Background Check: $30.00
- (10) Panel Drug Test: $25.00
- Motor Vehicle Records: $8.00 (only available to US candidates)
- Credit Checks: $8.00 (only available to US candidates)
- Typically background checks are back within 2-7 business days for U.S., Canadian, Puerto Rican, and American Samoa providers. This can vary depending on the requirements to obtain your records through the local court system.
- Background checks conducted in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, or Guam typically take approximately 10-15 days.
- Drug Tests typically are updated within 1-2 business days after you visit the lab.
- Your profile will be automatically updated through our API within 24 hours of completion.
- Once your screening is complete you will receive a "badge" on your profile, when a buyer hovers over the badge it will display the overview of what the screenings covered and the date you passed.
- We do not display non-compliant results, you simply will not receive a badge.
- Choosing not to purchase a screening or having a non-compliant screening result does not disqualify you from using the Field Nation platform to continue requesting work.
- Some buyers have their own policies and/or requirements for all or some of their work, not having one or having a non-compliant result may disqualify you from that particular work but is at the discretion of each buyer.
- Unfortunately at this time we do not have that ability, you will need to pay by credit or debit card through our portal with Checkr.
- Please email email@example.com and we can send you a new link to reschedule your drug test.
Did you find this article helpful?