Background Check & Drug Test FAQ
How much does a background check or drug test cost?
- U.S. Comprehensive Background Check: $14.00
- U.S. Comprehensive Background Check – NY: $79.00
- Canadian Background Check: $0.00
- U.S. Virgin Islands Background Check: $55.00
- Puerto Rico Background Check: $40.00
- Northern Mariana Islands Background Check: $90.00
- American Samoa Background Check: $55.00
- Guam Background Check: $30.00
- (10) Panel Drug Test (U.S. only): $25.00
- Motor Vehicle Records (U.S. only): $8.00
- Credit Check (U.S. only): $8.00
- Typically background checks are returned within 2-7 business days for U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, and American Samoa. This can vary depending on the requirements to obtain your records through the local court system.
- Background checks conducted in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, or Guam typically take approximately 10-15 days to return results.
- Drug tests typically take 1-2 business days from the date you visit the lab.
- Your profile will be automatically updated through our API within 24 hours of returned results.
- Once your screening is complete you will receive a “badge” on your profile, when a buyer hovers over the badge it will display an overview of what the screening covered and the completion date.
- We do not display non-compliant results, you simply will not receive a badge.
- Choosing not to purchase a screening or having a non-compliant screening result does not disqualify you from using the Field Nation platform to continue to request work.
- Some buyers have their own policies and/or requirements for all or some of their work, not having one or having a non-compliant result may disqualify you from that particular work but is at the discretion of each buyer.
- Unfortunately at this time we do not have that ability, you will need to pay by credit or debit card through our portal with Checkr.
- Please Submit a Ticket through our Support Center and select the Problem Type of “Background Screenings”.
Did you find this article helpful?