Background Check & Drug Test Data Sheet
Available Background Check Packages:
U.S. Background Check (2-7 days turnaround):
- SSN Trace: SSN is run against consumer reporting bureau to confirm validity of SSN, issue date, and possible additional names, and address. Any discrepancies are noted and flagged for review.
- County and State is checked for misdemeanors and felonies based on 7 year address history.
- Sex Offender Registry
- Global Watchlist: includes US Dept of Health and Human Services (OIG), Systems for Award Management (SAM), Excluded Parties (EPLS), and Denied Parties List (DPL)
- National Criminal Database Search
Canadian Background Check (2-3 days turnaround):
- National Criminal Database Search: Searches nationwide for any felony or misdemeanor level convictions.
U.S. Virgin Islands Background Check (10-12 days turnaround):
- U.S. Virgin Island Police: Search is conducted at the local territorial court. Felony Level convictions and visible misdemeanor level convictions are returned.
Puerto Rico Background Check (3-5 days turnaround):
- Policia de Puerto Rico: Search is initiated through the Policia de Puerto Rico and supplemented by local court record searches.
Northern Mariana Island Background Check (10-15 days turnaround):
- Northern Mariana Island Commonwealth Superior Court: Search is conducted at the national level and returns all records from age 18 to present.
American Samoa Background Check (1-5 days turnaround):
- Samoa National Police: This search is conducted at the national level and returns all major conviction records.
Guam Background Checks (10-12 days turnaround):
- Guam Superior Court: Search is conducted island-wide and returns major offense conviction records.
Motor Vehicle Records:
- Checkr pulls motor vehicle reports directly from the MVD in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Motor vehicle records include the license status (valid, expired, suspended, etc.) as well as DUI history, moving violations, and accidents.
Available Drug Test Packages:
- 10 Panel Screening Includes: Marijuana, Amphetamines, Methamphetamines, Methadone, Opiates (opium, heroine, oxycodone, etc.), Phencyclidine (PCP, Angel Dust, etc.), Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Propoxphene
- All felonies within 7 years will result in a failed background check (based on conviction date)
- If conviction is beyond 7 years old AND provider is still incarcerated, on probation, or on parole it will result in a fail.
Note: Misdemeanor convictions within the past 5 years will be reviewed based on conviction date.
- Disqualifiers: crimes involving weapons, violence, theft, robbery, burglary, embezzlement, dishonesty, forgery, misappropriation, fraud, sex crimes, DUI (within 24 months, or 2+ convictions within 5 years), misdemeanor marijuana conviction under 2 years (except where applicable by law), unresolved warrants/probation/parole, 3+ misdemeanor convictions within previous 2 years, gang crimes, computer crimes, and possession/sale/delivery of any controlled substances
- Non-Disqualifying Crimes: Gambling, alcohol crimes not involving DWI, tobacco related crimes, moving violations not involving alcohol, licensing related crimes
Pricing (subject to change):
- U.S. Comprehensive Background Check: $14.00
- U.S. Comprehensive Background Check – NY: $79.00
- Canadian Background Check: $0.00
- U.S. Virgin Islands Background Check: $55.00
- Puerto Rico Background Check: $40.00
- Northern Mariana Islands Background Check: $90.00
- American Samoa Background Check: $55.00
- Guam Background Check: $30.00
- (10) Panel Drug Test: $25.00
- Motor Vehicle Records: $8.00 (only available to US candidates)
- Credit Checks: $8.00 (only available to US candidates)
Copyright © 2017 Field Nation, LLC. All rights reserved.
Did you find this article helpful?