Guide to the Provider Quality Assurance Policy
What is the Provider Quality Assurance Program (PQAP)?
- The PQAP is an event log that Field Nation uses to track and manage potential quality events that happen within the life cycle of a work order based on certain actions taken within the system.
- All potential events are reviewed by the Customer Resoluion Team to determine if the Quality Program needs to be implemented.
When do items hit the PQAP for review?A problem only hits the PQAP if the following types of actions occur:
- Cancellation or removal of the service provider from the work order
- A Rating of 3 stars or less
- Blocks resulting from a work order a service provider is or was assigned to
Why is it important to report things correctly?
- It is the fastest most efficient way for both a client or service provider to alert us to an issue that you are having.
- Ensuring you are accurately reporting the issues allows Field Nation to both assistance in resolution if needed, and/or take appropriate action on quality events that have occurred.
- PQAP provides Field Nation with a historical record of quality events and aides us in determining the level or number of future events.
Marketplace Restriction: the service provider has been given a temporary or indefinite restriction from the open marketplace. The service provider in this status can only receive directly routed work orders through a client’s Preferred Provider Network.
Marketplace Deactivation: The service provider has either requested their profile to be deactivated permanently, or the provider was found at fault for a Level 1 Quality Infraction and has been permanently deactivated from our platform. A provider in this status will not be searchable and cannot be assigned or routed any work orders.
PQAP Common Infraction Tiers:
Note: This list is not complete and is only intended to demonstrate common infraction types and results.
***We reserve the right to change these policies and procedures at any time without notification.***
Copyright © 2018 Field Nation, LLC. All rights reserved.
Did you find this article helpful?