Guide to the Provider Quality Assurance Policy
What is the PQAP?
- The PQAP is an event log that FN uses to track and manage potential quality events that occur during the course of a WO’s lifecycle based on certain actions a buyer takes within the system.
- "Events" are reviewed by the Quality Team to determine if the Quality Policy needs to be implemented.
When do items hit the PQAP for review?A problem only hits the PQAP if a Buyer takes one of the following actions:
- Cancel or remove a service provider from a work order they are currently assigned to (entering text into to the available field is helpful in the review process).
- Rates a service provider with 3 stars or lower (entering notes in text field is very helpful).
- Blocks a service provider that is currently assigned to a WO for you.
Why is it important to reporting things correctly?
- It is the fastest and most efficient way to alert us of an issue that you had with a service provider.
- Using the steps above to ensure an issue hits the PQAP is the only way we are able to know the full details and then react accordingly.
- Having items hit the PQAP allows us to keep all historical data of the instance and results taken from it.
- Even if an item is small and perhaps doesn’t warrant immediate punishment, having it in the PQAP allows us to track how many “small” events a service provider has recently had to help us determine what actions should be taken.
- Marketplace Restriction means that the service provider is given a temporary restriction of their open MP access, and they can only be directly routed work if they are on your PPN.
- Profile Deactivation means that a service provider’s profile has been deactivated completely and while their history remains intact they will no longer be able to complete work on FN going forward.
PQAP Common Infraction Tiers
Copyright © 2017 Field Nation, LLC. All rights reserved.
Did you find this article helpful?