Should you have a situation in which you have a provider assigned who is being unresponsive, here are some steps we highly recommend you take.
- Send a Work Order Message to the provider immediately documenting that you are trying to reach them urgently.
- Follow the Work Order Message with a call to the providers listed phone numbers within their profile.
- Use the Report a Problem button within the work order to engage support to also attempt to reach the provider.
- Send a Work Order Message to the provider. Include your contact number if you need them to call you and what you are needing to reach them regarding.
- Follow up with a phone call to the provider as well, if you get a voicemail leave a detailed message including your name, contact information, WO#, and brief description on your need.
- Give the provider a deadline as to when you need to hear back from them.
- If the provider does not meet your deadline use the Report a Problem button to engage support to also attempt to resolve the issue.
Did you find this article helpful?