Adding a Course
Field Nation allows your company to add courses to your educational or screening process. You can create a single test with materials or make it part of a series where the technician must pass each test to pass the course.
2.Or click to gear icon and click to Training
3.It’ll redirect to Training Manager
4.Click to Add Course Button
5.Type a course name in the Name field.
6.Type a course summary in the Summary field.
7.Type any course objectives in the Objectives field.
8.Click a check box to add individuals who pass the course to a specific gr oup.
9.Select Publish and make available to providers when you are ready to publish the test. This makes the course available to individuals until a preset date or indefinitely.
You can change course content, add content, or subtract content. The public does not see the materials until you select publish.
10.If click to save button it’ll redirect to Training Manager page
Once you have a course title ready, it is time to create the actual course. For this you need instructional materials and course tests.
11. Add course materials as described in “Adding Materials to a Course.”
12. Add tests for the course as described in “Adding a Test to a Course.”
13. Add stand-alone tests if necessary as described in “Adding a Stand-Alone Test.”
14. Repeat this procedure for every course you want to create.
14. If you want to make this course part of an ordered series, you can use the procedure found in “Adding Prerequisites.” Set up an order if necessary as described in “Adding Prerequisites.”
Did you find this article helpful?