Adding a Test to a Course
Field Nation allows your company to add additional tests to your courses. This can help to reduce the number of qualified applicants by requiring greater knowledge and skill.
1.From My Company click Training
2.Or click to gear icon and click to Training
3.It’ll redirect to Training Manager
4. Choose a course where you want to add a test.
5.Click View/Add Tests button
6. Click to Add Test button
7.It’ll redirect to Add Test page
8. Choose a test name and description.
9.Enter a number in the Passing Grade field. This is the number of questions a candidate must answer correctly to pass.
10.Enter a number in the Questions Per Test field. This is the number of required questions in the test, but there may be additional questions that are not required.
Decide if you want to have a time limit on the test. If yes, select Enforce Time Limit. Otherwise, skip to step 11.
11. Select a time limit from the drop-down menu.
12. Select Allow Retake if you want the tester able to take the test more than once.
13.Click to Add Question Button
14. Click to start building the test.
15.Type a question in the box where it says “What is this question?”
16. Click to Answer button
17.Type an answer in the “Answer is here” box.
18. Repeat steps 13 and 14 for each possible answer to the question
Make sure one of the possible answers is correct.
19.Click the Correct box next to the correct answer.
20.Repeat this process for each question on the test.
21.If you want this question to appear each time someone takes the test, select Required on test Otherwise, skip to step 22
22. Select when you are ready to make the test generally available.
23.Type the answer in the “Answer is here” box.
24.Repeat steps 18 and 19 for each possible answer to a question
25.Click the Correct box next to the correct answer.
26.Repeat steps 16-21 for each question on the test.
27. Click to save button to display the test as it is currently written.
28.Click to continue button to make the test part of the curriculum.
Did you find this article helpful?