ADDING A STAND-ALONE TEST
IMPORTANTStand-alone tests cannot be converted later into more complete coursework.
1.From My Company click Training
2.Or click to gear icon and click to Training
3.It’ll redirect to Training Manager
4.Click Create Standalone Test button.
6.Choose a test name and description
7. Enter the number of questions on the test. For example,
8. Enter passing grade.For example,
9.Select when you are ready to make the test generally available.
You can take several days and make multiple edits without the providers seeing the contents.
10.Select Enforce Time Limit to activate the time limit feature. If you did not choose to enforce a time limit, skip to step 11.
11.Select Allow Retake if you want to allow testers to retake the test.
12.Click Add group if you want to place testers who pass the test into a group not already listed. If the group you want is already listed, skip to step 14.
13.Enter a group name in the Group Name field and click Add button . For example,
14. Select the group category where you want to place people who pass the test.
15. Select Only make available to the technicians in group to limit the test to technicians in a particular My Technicians list.
16.Click add question to begin creating questions for the test.
17. Type a question in the box where it says “What is this question?”
18.Click to + Answer button to create the first possible answer to the question.
19.Type the answer in the “Answer is here” box.
20.Repeat steps 18 and 19 for each possible answer to a question
21.Click the Correct box next to the correct answer.
22.Repeat steps 16-21 for each question on the test.
23. Click to save button to display the test as it is currently written.
24.Click to continue button to make the test part of the curriculum.
Did you find this article helpful?