Viewing and Editing Company Information
A user’s company address, owner information, contact information and other related items can be found and edited in the Company Information screen. This information needs to be updated immediately every time it changes outside of the system.
- In the left side menu hover over My Company and select Company Manager.
- Click on Company Information towards the top left under General Company Settings.
- Towards the top right corner click the green Edit button.
- When done editing click Save in the bottom left corner.
Description of Fields:
- Company Name: the name your company uses to do business on Field Nation
- Address 1: Your company’s street address
- Address 2: usually a suite or box number
- City: the city where your main office is located
- State: The state or province your main office is located
- Zip Code: zip or postal code of your main office
- Website: your corporate website
- Contact Name: the primary contact person for your company
- Contact Phone: the primary contacts direct number
- Contact’s Cell: the primary contacts direct cell number
- Cell Provider: the company providing your mobile phone service, this is required for text alerts
- Contact’s Pager: the primary contacts pager number if applicable
- Contact’s Email: the primary contacts email address
- Tech Blocking Permissions: allows you to specify what user levels you would like to allow to block providers
- Critical Alert Address: desired destination for emergency information to be received
- Doc Uploads for Techs: determines whether technicians may, must, or cannot upload documents to your work orders
- Work Order Print for Techs: determines if a technician can print your work orders
- Counter-Offer: determine if a technician if able to counter-offer on your work orders
- Policies & Procedures: terms and conditions that appear on every work order that is published and must be accepted by the provider before beginning a job
Did you find this article helpful?