Bundling Work Orders
What is Bundling?
Bundling work orders allows you to assign multiple work orders simultaneously to a single service provider.
How does Bundling work?
For example, suppose you have three assignments in a major metropolitan area. Finding a service provider for these jobs is easy due to the large population. Now suppose you also have an assignment 50 miles away in a much smaller town. Finding a service provider for this position is much more difficult.
Bundling allows you to make a deal with the service provider. You offer him or her all three assignments in the major metropolitan area, but in return, he or she also takes the job in the small town.
What are the advantages?· Potential volume work discount with the service provider
· Fewer people to manage
· Reduced or eliminated costs for travel and hotel
· Reduced time spent teaching many service providers company policies
· Positive relationship built with one the service provider
How can I do it?
1. From Manage work click on List Work Orders
It will then redirect you to the Manage Work Order page
2. Click the Draft tab and select the check boxes next to the work orders you want to bundle
3. Click the bundle button to complete the bundling process
4. Click any of the check boxes next to the bundled work orders
5. Click the Publish button to publish the checked work order
Did you find this article helpful?