Withdrawing your Available Balance
As a buyer you may request to withdraw your available funds. You cannot withdraw funds that are being held due to a pending work order. Should you have a work order holding funds that is no longer needed you should first cancel that work order, then the funds will become available again.
If you are a service provider looking for information on payment, please see the US Providers Payment article.
To Request Withdraw of Your Available Funds:
- Login with your Admin profile.
- Hover over My Company in the left side menu and select Accounting.
- Click Withdraw Funds button towards the left under Account Balance.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw, there is a $10.00 minimum.
- Confirm your mailing address in the case we cannot refund via credit card or E-Check.
- Click the green Withdraw Funds button.
Funds deposited via credit card will be returned to the same card. For funds deposited via ACH and E-Check funds will be returned via E-Check. Please note if the original credit card transaction is more than 6 months old funds will be returned via check.
Did you find this article helpful?